Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3:30-6:30 pm


This is what I do most nights from 3:30-6:30 pm. It's MHS volleyball baby, and I absolutely LOVE it.

Last weekend the Varsity 'Stangs won the Sectional championship and are headed to Regionals in LaPorte this weekend. Now, to be honest, most years this is the point in the season where I say "whatever" and secretly hope for a swift loss so that I can come home after school and do...well, I'm not sure what, but it would be fun, I guarantee that. But this year is different. Maybe it is because this is my last go of it. NO more practices, fundraisers, games, tournaments, headaches...Maybe it's because Molly is a senior, and I know that this is the end of the Sliwa legacy. Heck, maybe it's because my team always fell just short of that State berth and I'm trying to live vicariously through these girls. Whatever it is, I'm just not ready to be done. I'm looking forward to the Lady Mustangs spiking their way to Indianapolis, showing the region what we've known for four years...these girls are good.

1 comment:

lbner said...

GO STANGS! go molly and coach jenny!! :)