Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging


So.... I never thought I'd be a blogger. Why would I? I don't really do anything exciting to write about. I don't have any kids to post pictures of. I'm not in a band, club, or group. I'm pretty confident in saying that I don't have much advice on housekeeping or crafting to share with the masses. Which brings me back to So... This is the point in my rambling when any Sliwa or Sliwa-affiliate would say, "buttons on your underwear." (Get it?) So...Why do this? Partly because it is football season, and I could use something to occupy my time while Josh is downstairs yelling at the t.v. (Cooking? Cleaning? Grading? Nah!) But mainly I'm doing this as a gift to myself. I've always liked to write, usually for an audience of one, and this is a good way of indulging in that interest. I make my 4th graders write in a journal every day, so why should their teacher get off the hook so easily? Also, maybe someone else will get a kick out of me. If not, that's ok, at least I do!

*NOTE: I expect that I will have one, maybe two, readers of this blog. That being said, don't be surprised when there's a story about YOU.

1 comment:

GregandAmyFish said...

I appreciate your new blog.