Sunday, November 30, 2008

For These Gifts, I am Truly Grateful


As a nice, long, Thanksgiving holiday winds to an end, I'm left with a little time to reflect on the things that make me thankful.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

A strong faith in God, our Heavenly Father...
A wonderful husband who I found by chance and share a beautiful life with...
Two parents who I adore and never want to disappoint...
3 sisters who I would not trade for anything in the world...
An extended family who has grown in love together, through happiness and sorrow...
A relatively "new" family of in-laws who make my life that much sweeter...
Friends, near and far, who will drop anything to lend a helpful hand (or caring ear)...
A "job" that is so much more than that...
Co-workers who are my friends first, partners second...
Students who make me smile every single day...
A house that provides me with shelter and comfort (and sometimes a little drama!)...
Jack, my buddy, who always keeps me company (and slobbers on the floor)...
Food that sustains me (and more!)...
The comfort I feel knowing that I am loved...
Health...
Happiness...

For all of these gifts, I am truly grateful.

No comments: